43rd ANNUAL DAWSON CITY MUSIC FESTIVAL
SEPTEMBER 10-12, 2021!
There’s a familiar saying in Dawson City, often said at the beginning of the busy spring and summer season: “see you in September”! Well, we certainly hope to see you! The Yukon’s longest-running music festival, which typically takes place in July, is taking place September 10th-12th, 2021.
The Dawson City Music Festival Association presents a weekend of concerts at the exquisite Palace Grand Theatre and the scenic riverfront Gazebo. We invite you to spend the weekend listening to and enjoying everything from old-time country and western to lo-fi ambient sounds.
FRONT ST. FIRE PIT
Thursday Sep. 9, 6-8 PM
Bonfire and Sing-a-long
A good old-fashioned bonfire and sing-a-long led by Dawson City artist and educator, Nijen Holland, who will perform some favourite songs. All are welcome to bring an instrument or your voice and join in. Come say hello and hang with us as we kick off a weekend of music! Limited amount of smokies and soda pops on offer. Bring your own roastin’ stick!
Friday Sep. 10, 12-3:30 PM
Saturday Sep. 11, 12-3:30 PM
Sunday Sep. 12, 12-3:30 PM
All performances are all-ages and subject to capacity restrictions.
Dawson City, YT
amiskwacîy, Treaty 6 territory / Edmonton, AB
Dawson City, YT
Interested in volunteering in exchange for tickets to the Palace Grand? We still have some shifts to fill! Visit our Volunteer Sign Up page ,review the available shifts, and choose the spot(s) that work best for you. Easy Peasy!
DCMF is committed to prioritizing your health and safety.
Please do not attend any DCMF event if you:
- Have been feeling unwell
- Are experiencing any flu or cold like symptoms (new or worsening)
- Have been in close contact with a person who has a confirmed or suspected case of Covid-19 within the past 14 days
Upon entry to the Palace Grand Theatre please:
- Sanitize your hands
- Wear a mask at all times, even when seated (if you do not have a mask we can provide you with a disposable one at the door)
At the Front Street Gazebo please:
- Highly consider wearing a mask while enjoying the show (if you do not have a mask we can provide you with a disposable one at the info tent)
- Wear a mask if interacting with merch booth, safety, or any other volunteers or team members
At both venues please:
- Maintain a physical distance of 6 feet with those outside of your bubble when possible
- Avoid unnecessary physical contact with DCMF merchandise
- Follow signage indicating entrances, exits, and washroom protocols